Thursday, August 22, 2013

HW1

My process to writing in high school was much different than most. I usually wrote about ideas and stances on arguments with I didn't fully understand. Through writing that once small, misunderstood idea or stance became clearer to me. After letting myself wonder on in my writing some how a paper came to be. I was always surprised myself, it just seemed to work out that in not having a plan in the beginning helped me led the reader in to my idea or stance in the end. Then after the main text was written I went back and inserted quotes to further support my idea or stance. Then after a little editing ,most of the time not more than 2 or 3 revisions, I was done. In other papers such as research or philosophy paper I would take a different approach, like thinking on the topic for hours even days then after a while an idea would come to mind. It would typically be a deep idea or thought. In that case I would start most of the time with a statement and start going into more and more depth with each progressing paragraph until a truth presented itself. At that point I knew it was time wrap up the paper. So that is sort of how writing for me was in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment